In addition to 3d leisure’s corporate fitness management services we are currently working with a number of our workplace wellbeing clients to actively target inactive employees within the workforce. As part of our annual wellbeing plans we are launching the ‘Monday Mile’ initiative at all corporate wellbeing sites in June. This campaign will involve extensive outreach within the workforce at each location to encourage non-gym members to complete a mile each Monday. 3d instructors will be on hand to provide help and guidance whether employees decide to utilise the gym facilities or just simply go for a walk.
- Keeping your staff active and motivated
- 3d Leisure Partners with Caws® to Provide COVID-19 & Long-COVID Rehabilitation Programme Across It’s Corporate Facilities
- 3d raises awareness for Mental Health during Lockdown2 in England
- 3d leisure holds breast cancer awareness weekend
- 3d launches live fitness and wellbeing service to support our corporate clients