TERMS & CONDITIONS for Park Life Fitness
Terms of membership
Park Life Fitness shall be operated as a propriety studio owned by Columbia Threadneedle Investment and located at Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead HP2 4. Park Life Fitness will be administered by 3d Leisure. The owner shall solely determine the facilities of the studio; any amendment or replacement shall be at the owner’s discretion.
It is the aim of ‘Park Life Fitness’ to provide a pleasurable part of your leisure time. To that end we have put together, some simple “terms of membership” which we hope will ensure all members are able to enjoy the club safely and without being inconvenienced.
We welcome all members’ comments and suggestions.
- Members must tap in using the reader at the studio entrance when they visit the premises.
- Entry will be refused to anybody under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No animals are permitted, other than guide dogs
- The Studio will be open from 7 am to 7 pm (Monday to Friday). These hours may vary during Bank Holidays, Christmas, New Year, and Easter.
- Last entry is 30 minutes before closing. Members need to have finished their workout (on the studio floor in the studios) no later than 15 minutes before closing time.
- 3d management reserve the right to close the Studio without any prior notice. Whenever possible, advanced warnings will be provided.
Health & Safety
- Prior to using the studio, a Personal Health Statement must be read and signed.
- Appropriate studio/fitness attire and shoes should be worn when exercising in the studio and studio.
- Food, Glass, and crockery are not permitted anywhere in the studio other than the reception/lounge area.
- Neither Smoking nor vaping is permitted anywhere in the studio.
- The studio fees and tariffs shall be determined by the owner and may be altered at any time. Members will be notified in advance of any changes.
- 3d management reserves the right to review the termination of membership with Park Life Fitness in the event of a member committing a serious breach of the studio’s terms of membership.
- All members who wish to cancel their membership must do so in writing giving notice by the 15th of the month.
- Lockers should only be used for the storage of personal belongings.
- Property is stored at the owner’s risk and Breakspear Management, nor 3D Leisure will accept liability for loss theft, or damage.
- Lockers have been allocated to each occupier to issue to their personnel in accordance with their policies. Lost Property will be logged and held by Security reserve the right to dispose of any items not claimed within 4 weeks. The club reserves the right to amend these terms at its absolute discretion. Notification of changes will be displayed on the notice board.
- Classes can be booked one week in advance. Should you not attend classes for 3 consecutive occasions without giving notice you will lose the opportunity to book a class for one week.
- To ensure your personal safety emergency alarms are placed in the studio space. These are linked back to security.
- For the safety of studio users, 3d leisure does not encourage anyone to exercise alone
- Exercise is physically demanding and participation in some activities may pose a risk to studio users’ health all colleagues must not exercise beyond their own abilities to avoid injuries.
- It is the studio users’ responsibility not to use any equipment which may adversely affect any medical condition.
- 3d leisure warns whilst studio users are on the studio premises using equipment and recreational services, studio users are at risk of, not limited to, suffering physical harm or personal injuries including broken bones, soft tissue injuries, joint injuries, permanent disability, or death.
- Studio users acknowledge that any such injury may result not only from their own actions but from the actions, omissions, or negligence of other studio users.
- Studio users acknowledge that whilst every attempt is made to ensure that recreational services and facilities provided by 3dleisure are safe, there are some significant and inherent risks involved, and agree that the voluntary participation is at their own risk and responsibility.
Data Protection Act
- We take the privacy of our members seriously and have a data protection policy to support this. This statement explains the ways in which we use your personal information. If you have any queries about our processing, please contact us on 01252 732220.
- We collect personal information from you through the membership form and your use of our facilities. The information we collect may relate to your physical health or condition.
- We use your personal information for the purpose of providing and personalising our membership services and providing you with information about products and services offered by us or our business partners and third parties.