Why Outsource to 3d leisure?
At 3d leisure we specialise in both corporate gym management and gym management. Find out more about how 3d leisure can help you today.
1. Engaging with a specialist management provider at the concept stage will ensure all operational issues are understood and addressed in the design of the facility. Understanding the likely demand, usage patterns and user movement through the building will all have design implications.
2. The contractor will be able to assist with the specification of all fixtures, fittings and equipment and ensure the right decisions are made for the benefit of long term operational functionality.
3. The most important element of a successful workplace gym will be the staff team delivering the service. Managing your facility in house will require you to select an individual who has all the skills to operate the facility including fitness programming, health & safety and marketing skills.
A management contractor will provide you with a network of support staff including:
- Regional Manager
- Cover for absenteeism, holiday and busy periods e.g. opening
- A design team creating innovative programmes and marketing materials
- Central Team: Human Resources, Health & Safety, Finance, Marketing etc.
4. A contractor will have a comprehensive range of proven management systems that can be tailored to each facility. The Central Support Team will ensure that the systems are audited, relevant and kept up to date.
5. Contractors will have experience of pre-opening a facility and be able to create a mobilisation plan that will generate the maximum interest and impact to employees. With central resources the on-going marketing of the facility will be professional and effective.
6. An operator would provide their own employers and public liability insurance and would have a duty of care to members.
7. A multi-site operator would leverage their buying power with a range of preferred suppliers to get discounts that can be passed onto a client. This will assist both with the initial capital fit out and on-going purchasing of supplies.
8. Dedicated operators would have more access to innovative and new ideas that can be introduced to develop the service.
9. The central resources of a multi-site contractor will audit the facility and service delivery and ensure agreed standards are maintained.
10. If an in house employee was to leave the company with little notice the facility could face a period of no supervision. A contractor would be able to provide immediate cover.