TERMS & CONDITIONS for Ceva
- The gym at CEVA shall be operated as a propriety club run by CEVA and located within next to the CAFÉ area of the building. The gym will be administered by 3d Leisure or by another nominated person. The owner shall solely determine the facilities of the club; any amendment or replacement shall be at the owner’s discretion. The membership agreement (in which are incorporated these terms and conditions) is made between 3d Leisure Ltd in conjunction with CEVA and the individual members/users.
Acceptance as a Member
- We have an absolute discretion over whether to enter into this agreement and to accept your application for membership of the If your application of membership is accepted, membership of the Club will start from the date that your induction is completed. Once the induction is completed, your will then be granted access to the facility and you will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable by the class of membership into which you have been accepted. Entry into the Club is gained on presentation of a valid access card.
- Only employees who have completed an induction and personal health statement are eligible to use the facilities.
- You must be of least 18 years of age to be a member of the
- As a member you agree to comply with the rules of membership which are displayed within the Club and relate to opening hours, use of the facilities and your We may make reasonable changes to these rules at any time provided we give you advance notice of the changes.
- Access cards are only for the use of the member and are not transferable under any circumstances.
- At the time of opening the facilities are being provided free of charge, however we reserve the right to implement monthly fees in the future. If fees are introduced then you will be written to and asked to completed a new application form and DD mandate.
Cancellation of Membership
- 3d Leisure or CEVA may cancel the Membership of any Member in the event that they commit a serious breach of the membership agreement or the Club Any refunds owed will be at the absolute discretion of the management.
- We may also cancel your membership for any other reason at any time by giving you one month’s notice in In these circumstances where we cancel for convenience, i.e. where cancellation is not as a result of your breach of the membership contract, we will refund you the remaining monthly fee.
Hours of Opening
- The Club’s normal hours of operation can be obtained from the management and are advertised with in the Club. Such hours may be lengthened or shortened at the entire discretion of the management with or with out prior notice to members being given. Whenever possible reasonable notice of such changes will be given.
- It may happen that, through circumstances beyond our control, we will be unable to provide our full range of We will do all we can to restore our services to normal as soon as possible.
- Entry will be refused to anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No animals are permitted inside the Club other than Guide dogs.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any guest.
- Any behaviour involving other users & staff deemed inappropriate by the club or management may be classed as a serious breach of this agreement and may result in the cancellation of your membership. This would include but is not limited to violent or aggressive behaviour, misuse of equipment, unauthorised access and theft.
Data Protection Act
- We take the privacy of our members very seriously. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries in regards to our processing please contact the onsite manager. The statements below explain how we use your personal information.
- Information collected: We collect personal information from you through the membership form and your use of our facilities. The information we collect may relate to your physical health or condition.
- Use of your information: We use your personal information for the purposes of providing and personalising our membership services and may contact you from time to time informing you of related services or products. If you do not wish to receive such information you should instruct the Site Manager accordingly, in writing. We may also contact you if you have not recently attend the facilities to offer encouragement or seek information for the reasons for your recent absence.