Corporate fitness and wellbeing facility world’s largest integrated utility company
Contract initially awarded after competitive tender September 2013 – retendered and secured again 2016 and 2018.
3d took over the management of 6 fitness and wellbeing facilities.
Mobilisation team were responsible for:
- Tupe of 10 members of staff, creating training and development plans for all
- Development of the brand
- Transfer of data of existing members
- Comprehensive site audits and improvement H&S procedures
Head office site was relocated to Glasgow during 2017 – 3d were responsible for initial design of new space and equipment procurement. 3d managed the logistics of transition of members during move from existing fitness facilities to new, providing temporary workout space during the move.
3d Leisure onsite fitness and wellbeing team deliver:
- Fitness and wellbeing assessments
- Individual training programmes
- Personal training,
- Group exercise programme,
- Employee engagement to all employees via Wellness 360 services and across all external power station locations
- Created a referral programme and work closely with Occupational Health team, on average 4-5 referral cases each month.