Terms of Membership – 3d health & fitness Wood
3d Fitness shall be operated as a fitness centre owned by Wood and located at the Shinfield Park, Shinfield, Reading RG2 9FW. The club will be administered by 3d Leisure Ltd. The owner shall solely determine the facilities of the club; any amendment or replacement shall be at the owner’s discretion.
It is the aim of the Fitness Centre to provide a pleasurable part of your leisure time. To that end we have put together, some simple “terms of membership” which we hope will ensure all members are able to enjoy the club safely and without being inconvenienced.
We welcome all members’ comments and suggestions.
- Members must present their membership card by registering their visit using our ‘swipe’ system each time they visit the club. The Fitness Centre reserves the right to refuse entry without presentation of these items.
- Entry will be refused to anybody under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn in the Centre. In the gymnasium and studio outdoor shoes must not be worn.
- No animals are permitted in the Fitness Centre, other than guide dogs
- The Centre will open from 7.00am – 7.00pm Monday – Wednesday, 11.00am – 7.00pm Thursday and 7.00am – 3.00pm Friday. The Centre is closed on Bank Holidays and over Christmas, New Year, and Easter.
- The Centre reserves the right to close facilities without prior notice should the need arise. Whenever possible advanced warning will be given.
- Members may be accompanied by a non member, pending a health analysis and Induction of the facilities. They will also be subject to a Guest fee of £4 per visit.
- Only adult members are permitted to sign in Guests
- The Centre reserves the right to refuse admission to any guest.
- The Centre reserves the right to terminate membership without giving reason. (Refunds may be available subject to circumstances of membership termination)
Health & Safety
- Prior to using the gym a personal health statement form needs to be read and signed.
- Members must accept responsibility for their Guests and ensure that they abide by the terms of membership. Members must be with their guests at all times.
- Glass (including face masks made from glass) and crockery is not permitted anywhere in the club other than the reception/lounge area.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the Fitness Centre unless by special permission of the Manager.
- The club management reserves the right to reject any application for membership without giving a reason.
- The club fees and tariffs shall be determined by the club and may be altered at any time. Members will benotified in advance of any changes.
- The club reserves the right to terminate the membership of any member without notice in the event of a member committing a serious breach of the clubs terms of membership.
- On cancellation or termination of membership, no refund will be made.
- All members who wish to cancel their membership must do so by email.
- Membership cards are only for use by the member and are not transferable under any circumstances.
- Radios, cassette players, mobile phones, and other items likely to cause annoyance may not be used in the Fitness Centre.
- Lockers should only when you are using the facility and should not be used for long term storage.
- Property is stored at the owner’s risk and the club will accept no liability for loss or damage.
- Lockers will be cleared every Friday or the last working day of each week.
- The Fitness Centre reserves the right to remove any items that are stored in the changing rooms when the facility is not being used.
- The Fitness Centre reserves the right to amend these terms at its absolute discretion. Notification of changes will be displayed on the notice board.
Data Protection Act
- We take the privacy of our members seriously. This statement explains the ways in which we use your personal information. If you have any queries with regard to our processing please contact us on.
- We collect personal information from you through the membership form and your use of our facilities. The information we collect may relate to your physical health or condition.
- We use your personal information for the purpose of providing and personalising our membership services and providing you with information about products and services offered by us or our business partners and third parties.