After a comprehensive tender process 3d Leisure have been appointed as the new operator of a prestigious corporate fitness facility. The facility boasts a 30 station gym, extensive group timetable and treatment rooms. Paul Ramsay 3d Operations Director noted “taking over the management of a corporate facility from an incumbent that have been insitu for many years can be a challenging time, but it’s great to see our innovative and flexible approach to providing the client the right solution is recognised”.
- Keeping your staff active and motivated
- 3d Leisure Partners with Caws® to Provide COVID-19 & Long-COVID Rehabilitation Programme Across It’s Corporate Facilities
- 3d raises awareness for Mental Health during Lockdown2 in England
- 3d leisure holds breast cancer awareness weekend
- 3d launches live fitness and wellbeing service to support our corporate clients