Corporate fitness and wellbeing facility Global retail company
After a comprehensive tender process, 3d were successfully appointed as operator to the brand-new fitness and wellbeing facilities for the European Head Quarters of this Global retail brand.
Mobilisation of the project began in January 2019 with 3d becoming an integral part of the building refurbishment project team, attending weekly project meetings and coordinating the design, installation and delivery of the new fitness and wellbeing facility.
3d were asked to sub-contract the technical designs and installation of all AV and access control as well as being responsible for the; procurement, installation and ongoing maintenance of the dedicated IT network for the club. 3d worked alongside the main contractor and all sub-contractors to bring the project to completion, which was delivered on budget and on schedule.
- State-of-the-art fitness provision including functional rig, comprehensive range of CV, resistance and free weight zones
- 2 studios, one of which is a dedicated spin studio with an interactive dynamic multimedia fitness experience
- Virtual class platforms in both studios enabling the space to be utilised throughout the day and so is not limited to instructor led classes.
- Wellness suite
The 3d onsite fitness and wellbeing team deliver the following:
- Initial inductions
- Health and wellbeing assessments utilising full body composition analysis
- Personal health and wellbeing programmes
- Delivery of comprehensive group exercise programme
- Personal training
- Promotion of health topics
- Challenges and promotions
- Daily maintenance and cleaning of equipment
- Wellness suite providing physiotherapy, sports massage, beauty, pop up events such as flu jabs, nutritional workshops and reflexology