Use your sports facilities to generate income and optimise usage
For existing facilities:
Could your school and college be using its fitness and sports facilities to generate more income?
We can develop a business case to demonstrate how your gym and sports hall can be developed and programmed to generate increased levels of income. Most schools and colleges have traditionally benefited from a range of school sports facilities on their site. However, whilst these facilities might be used extensively during the school day, it has sometimes not been possible for them to be used much outside of core hours by members of the local community.
This can be for a number of reasons. Sometimes the mix of facilities isn’t right or there is alternative provision in the local area. Other times it might be that the school or college does not have the infrastructure in place to manage an extensive lettings and bookings programme. This might include staffing to oversee activities, take bookings or even proactively market the facilities.
3d can work with schools and colleges to identify a more effective way of engaging with the local community to increase membership levels outside of curriculum hours.
3d leisure has developed a revolutionary programme for P.E. delivery called “Energise and Educate.”
The key principle of the programme is 45 – 60 minutes of daily fitness exercise offered to all pupils in school time.
THE RESULTS ARE OUTSTANDING! Discover more here
Key elements of our management service are:
- Quality Management Systems (QMS) – we have developed a complete range of QMS enabling facilities to operate effectively, efficiently and safely
- Staff – highly trained, quality staff that have an excellent approach to customer service
- We aim to develop a healthy culture and “credo” within the school and the local community
- We ensure the facilities become embedded as a focal point at the heart of the local community
- 3d constantly develop new and exciting programmes to meet the demand for sports and recreational leisure and actively engage with all types of people
- We aim to promote and support curriculum services
- We offer vocational services for students and local community members
- We offer sports management qualifications for students