3d leisure can develop a free gym within your school, we are experts in school sports facility management
If you are looking for someone to manage your school sports facility, help open a facility to the public or provide advice in planning a new gym, we can help you:
- Engage with the community to offer school facilities
- Offer a first-class, safe facility for students
- Provide income to the school
We are already working with a number of schools nationwide to provide shared use facilities for the benefit of both the school and local community.
Staff and students can use the equipment during the school day and the local community can purchase memberships for ‘out of hours’ access.
We can also offer student learning opportunities such as work experience and internships.
Education Case Study
Schools & Colleges
A London Academy.
Site: Dual use school facility – Open to the public from 5pm weekdays and weekends
Facilities: Gym, studio, changing rooms (sports hall, outside pitches)
- 3d leisure appointed after a competitive tender process
- 3d created the layout design and room specification sheets
- Branding created and paid for by 3d
- All staff recruited by 3d
- Any staff that are employed at site are processed through Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to ensure the appropriate screening is in place.
- All precor fitness equipment supplied by 3d at no cost to the Academy
- Varied exercise class programme created
- All operational costs covered by 3d
- £20,000 paid back annually to the academy
- Profit share will be paid to the Academy
- Marketing plan developed to appeal to staff, students and the local community
- Exceeded membership growth targets in the first year